Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hello!

SO. I figured why not. I know others keep up through blogs, and for a time when I lived out of the country, I updated everyone at home how I was doing with this format.

So here we are.

I named this blog the path because I knew everyone had their own journey they were making. As much as I struggle with my own, and mistakenly compare my life to theirs, I find myself my own worst enemy. So what makes one person successful?

I believe wholeheartedly it is Joy.

However finding that joy is a lot harder than one would imagine. There are those perfect days where I accomplish things that are fulfilling to my heart and to my family. More often than not I find myself degrading my own self and falling into self doubt.

For an artist this kind of cycle is crippling if not fatal to their career. How do you fight back? That is what I have been trying to discover recently, and what I want to discuss and record some thoughts here.








2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures (and of course, your journey as an artist).
    - Your Cousin

    ReplyDelete